A PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP FOR THE CAREER WOMAN
This workshop aims to empower women to be the best version of ourselves! Learn to move forward in life with confidence, courage and authenticity.
It is a full-day session and combines 3 modules and 1 role-play session and suitable for women who would like to tailor their personal brand more strategically so that their presence are memorable and effective (for example, if you run your own business; or if you have just changed jobs or promoted to a position of authority) and those who need a little help with public speaking and presenting, be it when seeing clients or chairing meetings.
We help participants by identifying their triggers, nervous ticks and suggesting how to react in such situations where they are required to speak up, as well as help to craft master statements for each so that their professional perception closely mirrors their strengths and skill set. In each module, we share gaffes or successes by VIPs, companies and public figures.
The last module touch on how to use social media platforms and create relatable content to suit your brand, and tips and tricks on using Digital Marketing such as Facebook Ads to widen your reach and/or professional and personal network
Seats are available for only six (6) participants to ensure a safe, stress-free and nurturing environment. Download full workshop programme here (in pdf format; right hand click to save): Personal Development Workshop for Women v2
- Date: 23 February 2019 (Saturday)
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Venue: Binjai Soho 8, Kuala Lumpur
- Fee: RM350 per person
- Dress code: Smart Casual
- 9:00am Ice-breaking Session
- 9:30am Raising Your Personal Brand
- 10:30am Coffee Break and Sharing Session
- 11:00am 7C’s of Effective Communications
- 12:30pm Lunch Break
- 2.00pm Digital Marketing and Social Media 101
- 3.00pm Roleplay and Sharing Session
- 4.00pm Workshop Debriefing and Conclusion
- Raising Your Personal Brand: Personal branding is about being authentic to who you are and positively amplifying it to help you grow from strength to strength. This topic will help you identify and craft your master statement and narrow the reality vs perception gap so that you own a strong personal brand.
- 7C’s of Effective Communications: Learn to improve your personal communications style that will allow you to gain confidence and interact more effectively with your audience. This topic will include the do’s and don’ts, practical tips on public speaking, processing criticism and feedback and a recorded role-playing session so that you can identify your barriers and develop ways to overcome them.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media 101: Digital marketing and social media are not just for the millennials. Learn to use the various platforms, create engaging content and use advertising to widen your personal and professional reach.
Fee includes writing materials, lunch and light refreshments throughout the workshop. Course materials are provided in e-version; participants are encouraged to bring own laptop or tablet for easy reference.
A courtesy discount of 25% will be given to all Peniagawati members; or to non-members who come in a group of 2 or more.
This workshop is conducted by Rafizah Amran; you can review credentials here.
Attribution: Key visual is provided for free by Designed by Freepik
This content was originally published here.