LIF 113 – The World’s Easiest Personal Development Plan
In Episode 112, we talked about the 1 Percent Advantage strategy. This one strategy can double, triple, or even quadruple your results without adding anything extra to your To-Do List or adding any extra hours to your workweek.
As a follow up to the 1 Percent Advantage strategy, this week I’d like to introduce you to the World’s Easiest Personal Development Plan. Just like last week’s strategy, this plan is based on a simple math equation. Only this time, the math equation doesn’t make sense at first glance: 1-1=3.
Purpose of this Episode
You can create 3 opportunities for self improvement and personal growth every week by using the 1-1=3 Personal Development Plan.
Tips Shared in this Episode
Step 1: Start with the “1 Percent Advantage” strategy
* Set your 1 Percent Goal for the next 12 weeks.
* Give yourself the gift of a 40-hour workweek (i.e. 3:20 x 12 weeks = 40-hour workweek).
Step 2: Add the “Let Go, Grab Hold” strategy
* History of this strategy — bootstrapping Live It Forward.
* “Let go” of a bad or empty habit.
* “Grab hold” of an important goal.
* Immediate benefits of this strategy.
Step 3: 1-1=3 Equation gives 3 opportunities for Personal Development
* First opportunity for self improvement — the 1 Percent Advantage.
* Second opportunity for self improvement — letting go of a bad or empty habit.
* Third opportunity for self improvement — opening up a second 3:20 to give more time to your 1 Percent Advantage goal or to grab hold of another important goal.
Call To Action
Get the World’s Easiest Personal Development Plan working for you today!
* Action 1: Continue with your 1 Percent Advantage Strategy from Episode 112.
* Action 2: Decide what bad or empty habit you want to let go.
* Action 3: Use your second 3:20 to give more time to your 1 Percent Advantage goal or to grab hold of another important goal.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
* Rating & Reviews on iTunes
* The Paid to Speak Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
* 9 Ways to Get Paid to Speak Resource (FREE PDF Resource) — https://liveitforward.com/9ways
Tweet It Forward
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I’d be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on , Stitcher, Android, or Google Play to get automatic updates.
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward
Photo Copyright: rido / 123RF Stock Photo
This content was originally published here.